Petroleum coke, abbreviated pet coke or petcoke, is a final carbon-rich solid material that derives from oil refining, and is one type of the group of fuels referred to as cokes. Petcoke is the coke that, in particular, derives from a final cracking process–a catalytic chemical engineering process that splits long chain hydrocarbons of petroleum into shorter chains—that takes place in units termed coker units. (Other types of coke are derived from from coal.) Stated succinctly, coke is the “carbonization product of high-boiling hydrocarbon fractions obtained in petroleum processing (heavy residues).”
In petroleum coker units, residual oils from other distillation processes used in petroleum refining are treated catalytically at a high temperature and pressure leaving the petcoke after driving off gases and volatiles, and separating off remaining light and heavy oils. These processes are termed “coking processes,” and most typically employ chemical engineering plant operations for the particular technique of delayed coking.
A delayed coking unit.A schematic flow diagram of such a unit, where residual oil enters the process on the lower left (see , proceeds via pumps to the primary fractionator (tall column at right), the residue of which, shown in green, is pumped via a furnace into the coke drums (two columns let and center) where the final carbonization takes place, at high temperature and pressure, in the presence of steam.
This coke can either be fuel grade (high in sulfur and metals) or anode grade (low in sulfur and metals). The raw coke directly out of the coker is often referred to as green coke. On this context, “green” means unprocessed. The further processing of green coke by calcining in a rotary kiln removes residual volatile hydrocarbons from the coke. The calcined petroleum coke might be further processed in an anode baking oven in order to provide anode coke of the desired shape and physical 30000 cubic cans properties. The anodes are mainly used within the aluminium and steel industry.
Petcoke is over 90 percent carbon and emits 5 to 10 percent more carbon dioxide (CO2) than coal on a per-unit-of-energy basis when it’s burned. As petcoke has a higher energy content, petcoke emits between 30 and 80 percent more CO2 than coal per unit of weight. The difference between coal and coke in CO2 production per unit energy produced depends upon the moisture in the coal (increases the CO2 per unit energy-heat of combustion) and volatile hydrocarbon in coal and coke (decrease the CO2 per unit energy).
1. Application Material: Petroleum Coke
2. Feed size: 00mm Moisture %
3. out size: 325mesh(D97), particle size will be adjusted.
4. Output: shot coke 3t/h-4t/h ; sponge coke 4t/h-5t/h
5. Supply completed grinding machine (including crusher, conveyor equipment and grinding machine)
FLM-1000 grinding machine is suitable for petroleum coke, including crusher, conveyor equipment (including auger and powder pneumatic conveying),grinding machine. Simple process flow diagram(detail information is on attachment)
FLM-1000 petroleum coke grinding mill is the use of violent impact hammer / Blade / rods and materials and other high-speed rotation of the rotary body, while at the impact of the gap between the hammer and the liner impact / abrasion scissors cut, to achieve ultra-fine grinding powder.
The model choose characteristics of petroleum coke , using the CFD fluid dynamics simulation software to calculate the most suitable flow field, pressure distribution to guide the design, improve the grinding efficiency, reduce energy consumption.
FLM-1000 grinding machine for petroleum coke feature:
1. Grinding machine is based on petroleum coke characteristics, using numerical simulation software to design the best suited crushing and classifying flow field, to optimize main engineer system and turbo air classifier design, effective solution to the problem of adhesion, increased capacity and no large particle size appear;
2. The mill is sweet at small installed power, optimizing system structure, reducing energy consumption greatly, installed power lower than other similar models;
3. The mill is powerful blowing when running,also has a certain drying function on material; the device can dry material with 80-100 flue gas.
Raw water is 9%, the finished powder moisture %;
Raw water is 7%, the finished powder moisture .2%;
Raw water is 5%, the finished powder moisture .5%;
4. The mill choose unique design and a relentless flow field of gas-solid concentration control technology, a uniform particle size, narrow distribution, no large particle size, and to make sure the stable operation of the system a very long time
5. Grinding hammer and ring use cemented carbide materials which made through a special process, the alloy wearing spare parts use abrasion treatment, which increase the service life of wearing parts, service life is 3-4 times than other similar models ,and greatly reduces the contamination of iron impurities; (this method has been superb in application quite a lot of units)
The mill choose unique protection disc design, effectively reduce the wear of the disc, greatly extending the life order.
1. Our design idea is market-oriented and its goal is to extend customerssatisfaction. Design in accordance with the customersspecial requires. Achieve the proper combination of rational investment and lower cost.
2. In keeping with related national standard strictly, we guarantee stable and reliable product quality with superb technique and technology.
3. Control the production and examination of the parts and the entire machine strictly.
4. The period of quality guarantee of the equipment is one year, but the whole machine is maintained for whole life. If we receive complaint from customers, we are going to respond immediately. And if necessary, we will send someone to the sphere without delay.
5. When technical breakthrough and improvement happen, we’ll do the correction and upgrade for purchasers with cost price provided that customers will.