Regulatory Flaws, Repeated Violations Put Oil Refinery Workers At risk
Superior Engineering has a long history working in the Petroleum Refining industry. We have been involved in the full range of unit operations, bringing fujairah refinery company limited new zealand our depth of talent and experience to some of the most difficult engineering and design problems encountered in the industry. On the whole we’ve:
– Completed over 2000 refinery projects of all sizes
– Typically over 200 projects in process during any year across all areas of fujairah refinery company limited new zealand the refinery
– Engineering releases ranged from 40 up to 70,000 man-hours
– Project sizes spanned from small studies to multi-million dollar facility expansions covering all disciplines
Typical Project Examples:
– HYSYS modeling of hydrocarbon and utility processes (resid, gas oil, butane, fujairah refinery company limited new zealand flare, cooling water, fire water, caustic and amine systems)
– Evaluate and select optimal configurations which align with operational and safety objectives and environmental constraints.
– Provide heat and material balances, P&ID’s, written reports, design basis, hydraulic studies and HAZOP participation.