Through a comparative analysis on the event of refined petroleum industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of information map, the report provides key data and concise analyses on the refined petroleum industry in China, an inventory of top 20 enterprises within the sector as well because the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. As well as, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in refined petroleum industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types.
This report is predicated on Chinese industry classification (Industrial Classification For National Economic Activities, GB/T 4754-2002).
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of refined petroleum industry, providing an important reference for investors’ choice of target regions to make investment.
What’s going to you get from this report?
To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the refined petroleum industry;
To determine the hot regions in China for refined petroleum industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well because the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
To get a transparent picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of refined petroleum industry across China in the past 3 years;
To get a transparent picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
Present you with a listing of top 20 enterprises contained in the industry.
Regions Covered By This Report
All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
Top 20 cities by way of refined petroleum industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report
Top 20 enterprises;
Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index
It is an indicator through aggregate weighted computation based on the three authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and profit by region and company ownership, and in accordance with the regional distribution of leading enterprises contained in the sector. Through horizontal comparison on the refined petroleum industry development in numerous provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions, the ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index is specially designed to truly reflect the conditions of regional distribution for the refined petroleum industry, providing a quantitative, visual and reliable reference for relevant users to make decisions. The ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index adopts 100 mark system. For a certain region, the higher the score, the higher the distribution concentration on this region and the industry position of the region shall be more important.
Table of Contents :
- The Nationwide Distribution Of Refined Petroleum Industry In China
- Introduction To Major Cities
- Nationwide Distribution Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Refined Petroleum Industry
- Nationwide Distribution Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises
- Nationwide Distribution By Enterprise Numbers
- Sales Revenue Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Region
- Sales Revenue In several Regions For Refined Petroleum Industry
- Nationwide Distribution Of Top 100 Enterprises By way of Sales Revenue
10. Comparison Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises
10.1 Operating Status Of Top 10 Areas With Highest Total Profits
10.2 Comparison On Operating Status Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Region
- Analysis On Operating Status Of Enterprises By Corporate Ownership
- . Analysis On The Changes In Variety of Enterprises By Corporate Ownership
- . Analysis On The Changes In Sales Revenue By Corporate Ownership
- . Comparison On The speed Of Return On Assets Of Enterprises
- .1 Comparison On The rate Of Return On Assets By Corporate Ownership
- .2 Comparison On The rate Of Return On Assets By Corporate Size
- .3 Comparison On The rate Of Return On Assets Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Corporate Size
- . Comparison On The Investment Environment Indexes Of 10 Major Regions
- . List Of Top 2. Enterprises When it comes to Sales Revenue
- . Index Explanation
For more information, please visit :
Author Box Aarkstore Enterprise has 1 articles online
Aarkstore Enterprise focus on providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference booking at competitive prices, and strive to supply excellent and innovative service to our customers.
Print article Report Add New Comment China Refined Petroleum Industry Profile – Cic251 — Aarkstore Enterprise
Log in or Create Account to post a comment.com. All rights reserved.